Registration-Free

Monday 27 July 2009

Fake orgasm in new commercial coming soon


Hello guys and diary. Today was my first job as extra casting, and I loved it!!! Maybe I becomes a actress, I am thinking about do a nice acctress course this year, If I find a nice COLLEGE, why not. and is so funny this cinema world, advs, WORLD. This was a virgin new 50 mbp optic fibre... is gonna be a funny commercial. Did you see the movie sally meet harry, with Meg ryan? When meg ryan pretend to have an orgasm in the restaurant and at the end one old woman say, I wanna have what they having!!! is almost like that, I can't say a lot of things, but as soon as I can I'll send to you a link,or maybe in my blog... and what about you, did you have a nice weekend? hope see you guys. I am doing a screen savers, polls and contest with nice awards guys... so good stuff coming soon. Melanie is online right now. kisses a lot. MEL YOUR POSHCATDOLL missed you!